Monday, 26 December 2011
Time passes by, time by passes by so suddenly.
It's cyclical, spherical, indefinite, crumbling. Everything seems warm and inviting, but it's only a mask of the depth of the treacherous abyss. I want everything to feel better, not only just on the surface but in my heart too. I long for the day when I'll feel okay. Content. There's a word I haven't used in a long while. I miss him, but then I realised today he is also alone judging by the subscription on his facebook of a woman in a wheelchair. I'm just leaving room for hope, beyond hope, that he returns soon enough. In the meantime, I'm taking risks, learning, quickly evolving into someone more confident. A little better on the outside at least. I can converse with ease, and deal with those dreaded situations a little better. I've avoided the demons, except at 4am; but then, there are always going to be periods of unrest. I steered clear of the conflicts, just sat and listened. Having had a headache all day yesterday (probably from dehydration,) I'd say I'm better for wear overall. A better feeling, yet not quite contentment. I hope it follows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment