It feels like there is nothing I can do; I'm stuck in an endless grave, trying to claw my way out is no use. I don't want to be alone in the graveyard, I don't want to be stuck any longer. Fighting for air, fighting against the mounds of dirt and worms and decaying faeces. I wish to fly away, even if only when i'm out unconcious from exhaustion or maybe through hallucination. I want to see the world again, it has been far too long. The mountains and breathtaking landscapes are waiting for me out there, somewhere. Clear, calm nights & long, warm days. Hope feels lost except when thinking of escape in faraway places, that's where all my hope lies. But in the present, it's endless darkness or harsh blinding light. Unhelpful and demeaning and inverted. The silence at night is the only thing that keeps me company. Days filled by trying not to think too much about it all.
When will this life end?
No comments:
Post a Comment