Monday, 2 January 2012

You have so much to give in this world;

I miss you, and I want to thank you for believing in me even when I couldn't believe in myself. You saw my self-hatred and yet you never loathed me. You believed in me always, you tried to make me see. But self-destruction was always my path - and I truly wish you'd been able to de-rail me off that track. You are so amazing and so kind, and I hope our paths may cross again. I wonder if you're out there, truly happy with someone else. Or whether you wish things to be better, wondering about me on occasion. I wonder if; when you're alone at night, I am on your mind. I hope you pray for me. I hope you think of me. I wish you'd say you do. I want to tell you I will love you always, and cherish the time we had together. I wish you'd say the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment