He's fading from my thoughts, my dreams, my hope. He takes them all with him and nothing but a whisper in the night of his ghostly body remains. He's encaptured my heart for eternity, taken it with him and only he knows the secret it in his possession and how to unleash it back to me.
I need to be free from him completely, but I desire to be among him always. I want the closeness, the care that he gave me. I need to hear his soft, deep voice once more. I need to remember the bad aswell as the good. I want to make passionate love to him, intense, deep, unfaltering. He can see my soul through my bones and my skin is torn as is his where I bite him.
Passionate. Caring. Giving. Needing. Wanting. Lusting.
But everyone knows you can't know and love a ghost.
No comments:
Post a Comment